Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sweet Confessions Sunday Link Party #3

Pin It Now!
Sweet Confessions Sunday Link Party #3

Thank you so much to everyone who contributed to last weeks link party!  There were so many wonderful submissions by great blogs, I am so excited!  It is growing leaps and bounds by the week and it puts such a smile on my face to see how much support everyone in the blogging world gives to others.  Before we start the party though,  let's look at this weeks Sunday Sweet Links Spotlight posts:

Sunday's Sweet Links Spotlight

Strawberry shortcake ice cream from Wonky Wonderful made with fresh strawberries and Twinkies.  There is so much right with that statement I don't know where to start, except to say I now have to go to the store to get some Twinkies because I MUST make this ASAP.

Picture 

Check out this tri-fecta of  sweet happines with Moore or Less Cooking's Groovy Caramel Bars.

 

Look at this fantastic idea for a motorcycle enthusiast's birthday from The Mandatory Mooch.  So cool!

 

Cheesecake and brownies and cookies, Oh My!  Yep, all in one wonderful place at The Recipe Critic with these chocolate chip cheesecake brownies.  How can you go wrong with this combo??   

  





19 comments:

  1. Sweet! Thanks for the feature! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting & for featuring my Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream - I appreciate it! By the way, I pinned & shared your apple pie cheesecake recipe and have gotten a lot of repins good feedback from it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I found you, I've linked up and added you to my party list. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have also added you to my party list.

      Delete
  4. I am sharing my Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies today for the party. Hope you have a great week and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those look absolutely sinful! Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  5. Hi Lindsay!

    Thank you so much for featuring my Groovy caramel Bars! I am thrilled that you like them!

    Nettie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have linked up My Easy Spaghetti Bolognese! Thank you for hostessing the great party! Nettie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband is a bolognese conossuer and he thought your recipe looked great, we will defineately be trying it!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for hosting and linking up last week at my Pin Party. I have so many yummy foods to look at over here.

    www.sarahdawndesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining! I liked up at your site, you have wonderful posts!

      Delete
  8. thanks for hosting. I linked up my millionaire squares.
    http://marlys-thisandthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining, feel free to invite your friends, the more the merrier!

      Delete
  9. Hey, Lindsay! So glad you stopped by my blog so I could come party with you too! I linked up a few projects and I'm adding your button to my party page :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lindsay, thanks for hosting! Great features!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for adding to the party and stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...